Written By admin on Thursday, September 5, 2013 | 3:22 PM


JIBRI for Fall 2013

It never seems like fall has begun, at least in my eyes, until JIBRI puts out her collection. As soon as it comes out, I can see the leaves turn to orange, that crisp breeze in the air, and I can hear the pitter patter of children's feet rushing door to door in their costumes for candy. I see it, don't you?  This year JIBRI has brought the freshest and most vibrant colors out for the season.  And above all else, my most coveted favorite, winter white.  I love winter white during the colder months, but as a fan of it I do know how hard it is to come by that perfect piece in plus sizes. JIBRI just sliced through the hard times with not one, not two, but what looks like 5 pieces. Well put that in your pipe and smoke it!  My mouth also got wet, yes I said wet, with this jumpsuit in the (what I assume to be) tie dye army green. Oh yes sweet baby Jesus!  I'll take it.  What do you think? You can see the whole collection here.  












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery Street Style© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com