Written By admin on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 | 11:25 AM



This is a different look for me. I'm usually very feminine and decided to play with a more masculine color palette while still be comfortable and casual for my day of shopping and lunch with my husband.  I wanted to point out that for those who want to wear pencil skirts, but don't feel comfortable with the form fitting silhouette of a pencil skirt around your tummy area, you can wear a button down over the skirt and don't tuck in.  When I wear this sort of combination, I feel more relaxed as well, free, and sort of boho.  I felt very Lisa Bonet in this look. LOL.  

Style Note:  Please excuse my car seatbelt wrinkle, this shirt easily picked up wrinkles from the seat belt and just general sitting.  Also, I did buy this shirt in a size 24.  I knew I wanted it to be oversized.  You can get a smaller fit, but I already knew how I wanted to wear it.  Also, I'm not sure why the necklace photographed purple, but it more of a pink.  The sun was bright, and so the lighting was probably the issue, but my last outfit post has a more accurate photo. 

Shop the post below:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery Street Style© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com