Written By admin on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 | 10:06 PM

Plus Size African Print, Demestiks
When I saw this dress it was definitely love at first site. It's from the Demestiks line, which I always stay up on what he has coming out new.  I wore this on my second day in NYC. It it's extremely comfortable lightweight and easy to move in.   On the second day, I attended a line viewing by ModaMix (sold via Macys) and a party by Eloquii, so I was literally in this dress for 8 hours comfortably.  The print is gorgeous and got compliments all day. I actually can't wait to wear this again, but probably a little more casually with sandals and a day time bag.  

Style Notes:  I got this dress in a 1x/2x in a custom length. This dress has no stretch in the fabric, but has elastic in the waist.  I've worn these shoes before, but in case you don't remember, you want to size up in ASOS shoes.  I bought a 12. 
Plus Size African Print, Demestiks

Plus Size African Print, Demestiks

 Dress - c/o Demestiks, Belt - Michael Kors (sold-out), Shoes - ASOS, Lip - MAC Girl About Town, Bracelet - c/o Lane Bryant, Clutch - Kate Spade

Photo Credit: Lydia Hudgens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery Street Style© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com