Written By admin on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 | 2:13 PM

Plus Size Nautical Outfit, Navy and white outfit
As hot and sunny as it looks, I promise you that it is.  I think I even started to perspire today. Ha! I decided to do a quick outfit post today.  I was running errands and this is what I did it in.  I don't have a whole lot to fill you in on. I've really been working more than anything else.  Since I picked up more writing gigs it kind of leaves me behind the computer instead of out and about.  I promise you guys that the days that I am at home writing, I'm in yoga pants just like everyone else. LOL.  

Style Notes:  I purchased the skirt from a online resale shop so there was only one, but I'm sure you could request it from JIBRI yourself. Flare skirts are my favorite thing to spend the summer in.  You may want to note that this sweater-ish top from Eloquii is sort of sheer.  I had my super bra on (the butterfly bra from Ashley Stewart) so that pretty much covers just as much as a tube crop top, but you may want to add a camisole underneath for coverage. 

Plus Size Nautical Outfit, Navy and white outfit

Plus Size Nautical Outfit, Navy and white outfit
Top - Eloquii, Skirt - JIBRI via StyleMarqui (soldout), Neckace 1 - TJMaxx, Neckace 2 - Carolee, Sunnies - Tom Ford, Lipstick - MAC Lady Danger, Sandals - 6pm (similar), Bag - Aldo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery Street Style© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com